Convenience For YOUR Employees
To best fit the needs of your company, we provide primary care, work injury, and pre-employment services. With extended and weekend hours, VDNC makes it convenient for your employees to get medical services, test, and screenings.
Our Occupational Health Services Include:
- Pre-employment Physicals and Workers Compensation
- DOT and Non-DOT Services
- Minor Emergencies
- Alcohol Breath Tests
- After Hours Drug Screening Read More
Valley Day and Night Clinic can provide on-site drug screenings before 8am and after 5pm as needed. All on-site screenings need to be scheduled two weeks in advance. Fill out our On-Site Request Form for scheduling.
- Random Drug Testing Read More
Valley Day and Night Clinic can provide random drug screening for your employees. Fill out our Random Enlistment Request Form (Consortium) to enroll in the program.
- Post Accident Screening
- On-site Vaccines (Flu-Shots, Hepatitis B, Tetanus and more)
- Audio Tests
- Vision Tests
- Respiratory Fit Test
- HPE (Human Performance Evaluation)
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test including OSHA Questionnaire)
- TB Tests
- Blood Specimen Collection
- Hair Follicle Collection
- Reasonable Suspicion Training/Orientation
We Are NRCME Certified to Provide DOT Exams
Our providers are NRCME certified for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMSCA) physical qualification standards and guidelines to perform DOT services. We ensure that all of our health care professionals complete the necessary training and testing to meet the certification requirements for the evaluation of CMV drivers.
We provide honest and thorough assessments and treatments for workers’ compensation claims and work with a wide variety of insurance providers. View our corporate insurance list here.
Learn How VDNC Can Benefit YOUR Business
- Call any of our Corporate Services Representatives.
- Fill out a New Account Setup Form and email or fax 956-550-9393 to get set up.
- Want us to contact you?