10 Health Resolutions for 2017
Now that all of the holidays and celebrations are behind us, it’s time to get serious about the resolutions that were made. If you didn’t get around to making that list, here’s one that’s easy to accomplish and will make 2017 one of your best year’s yet.
1. Get a yearly physical. In all likelihood, your insurance covers it, so there’s no good reason not to take advantage of it.
2. Put down that soda and drink more water.
3. Stay in touch with friends and family. Research suggests that people with strong social ties live longer.
4. Cut back on alcohol. Chronic heavy drinking increases your risk of liver and heart disease, stroke, hypertension and even mental deterioration.
5. Stop smoking. Talk to your doctor at Valley Day & Night Clinic and make this the year you quit!
6. Get more sleep.
7. Eat family meals together at least three times a week.
8. Get a flu shot. Just stop by any Valley Day & Night Clinic location.
9. Don’t wait too long to go to the doctor if you don’t feel well.
10. Exercise. It can be as simple as taking a 20-minute walk after dinner.
Remember, the healthcare professionals at Valley Day & Night Clinic are ready to help you achieve your goals for good health. Make certain to visit any of our locations for your yearly exam today, and have a healthy 2017!